Are you looking for seasonal work for the holidays???
Who We Are
At PlanetArt we give our customers the opportunity to create quality personalized products online that are professionally printed. These include cards and stationery, home dcor items, photo gifts and more.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles to all of our customers.
We are looking for independent, detail oriented, creative, intelligent and enthusiastic Production Artists. Our ideal candidates are enthusiastic and creative and will act as outstanding advocates, driven to exceed customers' expectations at every turn.
What You'll Do
The position will be a contact for external customers. Under limited supervision, this position is responsible for order processing, quality assurance, and post-sales inquiries.
- Ensure proper spelling and grammar in all card and stationery orders, as well as proper photo placement
- Carry out advanced image enhancements including but not limited to: color correction, brightness/contrast, redeye removal, object removal, blemish removal
- Be completely dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction
- Address customer questions relating to image quality and resolution
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed by the department.
What You Should Have
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Excel Word.in
- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS THRU DECEMBER AND BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EITHER SHIFT - 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM or 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- POSITION IS LOCATED IN CALABASAS, CALIFORNIA
How to Apply
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt's Temporary Production Artist role may be for you!
Please submit your resume, cover letter along with a retouching sample - please submit PDFs or a website link. Submissions without retouching samples will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.