Our client, a boutique strategic branding and packaging agency is currently looking for a PRODUCTION MANAGER to join their team.
In this role you will work on all aspects of primary and secondary packaging. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will be the key point person for all production-related duties that will include but are not limited to:
- Creation of mechanical artwork from design files
- Execution of line extensions from design files
- Retouching and accurate spot channel creation for proofing and printing
- Press inspections
- Identify, coordinate, and manage additional production resources when needed
- Establish/maintain relationships between agency/client and client/vendors including pre-pros
- Adhere to and enforce client packaging production protocol including quality control, schedules, and budgets
The IDEAL candidate will have/be:
- 5+ years of experience in CPG
- Expert knowledge of packaging artwork production and print processes with a strong understanding of pre-press as it relates to packaging
- Excellent communicator, quick learner, self-starter, and team player
- Expert level in Adobe CS is required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.