Position: Project Manager (3-6 Months)
Estimated Duration: 3-6 Months, likely into Q2 2017
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $20-$32 Per Hour DOE
Our retail client is seeking a Project Manager to work with the the internal marketing team and manage the day-to-day internal workflow of a variety of marketing projects. In addition, the PM will manage scope, develop timelines, track budgets, update estimates, coordinate resources and provide project status updates.
- B.A. or B.S. degree Marketing/Business preferred or PMP Certified
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Strong understanding of print, digital and overall marketing or business project processes.
- Proven communication, organizational and scheduling skills.
- Organize, manage timelines, budgets and prioritize over 5 projects for the in-house marketing department
-Projects will include managing a new internal rebrand, new
web portal, e-commerce launch and various event projects.
-Review project status, coordinate resources and ensure completeness prior to final delivery.
-Serve as liaison between the members of the marketing team and franchisee members/owners
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.