Who We Are:
Dia & Co is a styling service for women who wear sizes 14 and up. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us as we seek to revolutionize the fashion and ecommerce space. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We're Looking For:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the planning, production, and publication of daily creative content for Dia & Co events, email, blog, and social channels. He/she will manage the monthly, weekly, and daily planning and tactical execution of creative content in partnership with an interdisciplinary creative, merchandising, buying, analytics, marketing, and product teams. The ideal candidate will be passionate about project managing the production of creative content for multiple distribution channels while adhering to resource, budget, and timeline constraints.
- Manage the production and publication of daily creative content for Dia & Co. events, email and social (specifically Instagram and Pinterest) channels
- Manage the monthly, weekly, and daily planning and tactical execution of creative content in partnership with the creative, merchandising, buying, analytics, marketing, and retail solutions teams
- Manage creative and merchandising workforce planning and reconciliation at the quarterly, monthly, and weekly level with cross-functional partners
- Optimize creative and merchandising resources at the weekly level to accommodate business shifts
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact, fielding questions, troubleshooting, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing overall expectations
- Schedule and run milestone meetings, including kickoffs, reviews, approvals, and production meetings
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Clearly communicate changes, issues, and resolutions to the tactical and executive teams
- Prior experience (3-5 years) as a project manager or directly related experience.
- Experience developing project plans and managing project budgets.
- Experience managing creative, marketing, and technology projects.
- Experience managing executive and tactical teams on project scope and delivery
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills, and precise attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while handling a high volume of complex projects
- Superb follow-through skills; propensity to approach tasks and goals with an ownership mentality
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass information to impacted teams for streamlined execution
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies and software
- Advanced Excel
- Creative, Branding, Marketing, Advertising agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with web development technologies and software quality assurance process a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. PMI certification a plus
- Confident, nimble, unflappable, curious, kind and fun
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries and equity
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
Apply Here: https://www.dia.co/careers?gh_jid=273121
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.