You will be:
- The dedicated liaison between the client and the internal team, managing up to 3 content writers and a senior PR professional
- You will be creating press releases and other forms of PR content
- You will be the primary media relations professional on the account, pitching media and developing relationships with key media editors and reporters.
- You will also be delegating projects spanning press releases, advertorials, media alerts, social media content, copy for tradeshow guides and messaging - as well as being expected to jump in & write copy for these deliverables when needed
- You will be working on PR and content for a major appliance manufacturer with 5 sub-brands and must be organized and detailed oriented in order to manage all!
- Attending trade shows and manning booths
- Has no more than 6 years of experience
- B2B experience at an agency
- Comfortable working at mid-sized agency, understands the "all hands on deck" mentality/working with limited budget for resources
- Comfortable driving/traveling onsite to be with the client one-day a week
- AP Style/
Excellent media relations skills and PR writing skills
- Comfortable working with Google Docs/Google Drive
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.