The Research & Strategy Manager is responsible for leading the Research & Strategy team in defining broad, human-centered, future-focused research efforts and developing insights and strategies to inform our work for our clients. The position demands experience and expertise in research methods, planning, and execution, collaborating with world's largest aerospace company to imagine and build the future. The candidate should possess strong problem solving and collaboration skills, as well as be capable of framing problems in order to guide the team toward innovative and appropriate solutions to complex design challenges. The Research & Strategy Manager is an inspiring leader and manager, ensuring content of the highest quality, representing a contemporary approach to conducting research and formulating insights/strategies, driving profitability of the team, and presenting TEAGUE as a leader in research & strategy.
Why We Need This Position
To achieve the thoughtful, targeted innovations that TEAGUE's clients have come to expect of us requires expert guidance, thought leadership, and vision. Harnessing TEAGUE's creative talent and steering it so that it aligns with our clients' specific needs is the key to exceeding their expectations. That's where you come in.
Who We're Looking For
On the one hand, you have the sort of highly disciplined mind that is perfectly suited to executing complex research projects, as well as informing strategies related to design, business, technology and experience. On the other, you have a deep love and respect for the use of human-centered research in the creative process. In this position, you'll have the opportunity put both those talents to work. A strong talent for seeing the Big Picture, you are capable of providing expert leadership to the Research & Strategy team and excited to help clients develop technology, business and user experience insights, plans, and roadmaps. You are eager to introduce new methods, processes, and approaches to elevate the effectiveness of research. In addition to broad thinking, you aren't daunted by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and digging into practical matters such as creating budgetary parameters, managing project milestones, handling project resourcing, and crafting deliverables. Your understanding of the creative, strategic and research processes enables you to serve as an inspiring leader and manager, effective at framing complex problems, distilling insights, and synthesizing results. Finally, you are a gifted diplomat with top-notch communication skills that enable you to work effectively with clients as well as to build, coach, and mentor diverse teams. Yes, we may have high expectations, but we know you're out there. And we look forward to meeting you soon.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a. Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: 5+ years' experience in related field with 2+ years of management experience; Graduate degree/PHD in human factors, psychology, user experience research, social sciences or equivalent field; previous design consultancy experience preferred; experience in leading a team of senior level researchers and expertise in human-centered research methods; proven track record of integrating research methods into a process in order to define opportunities and direct design exploration; exposure to business methods and strategy.
- Special skills: Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies in a design setting; excellent written and verbal communication skills; passion for technology, business, and design is a plus.
- Passion: Working at the intersection of business and innovation.
- Role: Create opportunities for research and strategy to inform the design team's creative passion and influence design outcomes in order to exceed clients' expectations.
- Personality: inspiring, collaborative, diplomatic, and visionary.
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/85zvjzdfkt
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.