Senior Creative Director
Santa Clara, CA
Are you passionate about digital design, illustration, and creative websites that come alive?Do you love using the latest design tools and technology to improve the user experience and ROI?Are you a seeking creative work for a digital agency that offers cutting-edge software and services?Do you crave a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can create, discover and innovate?
Milestone is looking for an experienced Senior Creative Director, who is passionate about User experience design, user flow and launching award winning software and websites. The Senior Creative Director will lead and inspire a team of experienced UI/UX designers, Web designer, manage multiple projects seamlessly, and instill a creative energy and logical thinking. We are seeking that right person, who is innovative, tuned into the latest design trends and interface technologies, and has excellent communication, management and leadership skills.
Milestone provides innovative digital products and cutting-edge services and software that offer businesses the advantage in the digital space. As a leader in internet marketing for 16 years, we produce hundreds of award-winning websites every year for travel, hotel, restaurants and retail clients around the world. If you love the aesthetic of creativity, with the integration of technology and marketing trends, we have a place for you.
- Hands on management of web, UI and graphic designers
- Reviewing and approving all creative work
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and the changing trends in the digital marketing space
- Able to create process and procedures to ensure we are appropriately allocating time within client budget
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Solve complex visual problems and turn them into innovative, beautifully clear designed concept
- Ensuring that best practices are employed across the board.
- Ensuring that all staff are up to date on the latest trends and continuously upgrade their skills where necessary.
Required Skills: At least 10 years of visual design and interactive media experience with an award winning portfolio of innovative and technically challenging projects
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS - include bootstrap, html5, css3 and jquery
- 5 years management experience working with large-scale websites, e-marketing, search/strategy and leading creative teams
- Ability to strategically lead and inspire designers in the conceptualization, design and developments of projects from concept through delivery
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design, as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of the web; must understand html5/css3
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design
- Managing and Directing team of designers, developers with passion
- Concept and storyboarding and UI and UX design
- Understand the latest in website design, development, UI and UX design, branding
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to hire, train and manage design and development teams to ensure projects are delivered on schedule
About Milestone: Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality and retail industry. For more than 16 years, Milestone has been a pioneer and provider of a range of digital marketing software/ services including our Galexi Content Management System, Website design, mobile sites, content creation, Social Media Management software, Reputation Management software, and SEO for clients across the globe in multiple industries. Milestone's state-of-the-art technology and solutions drive significant revenue and Return on Investment for our clients. Our software and solutions have garnered over 250 awards from multiple organizations. Milestone currently works with over 1950 businesses and is a preferred partner for several large hospitality and retail brands and chains. Milestone has offices in Silicon Valley, Chicago, and Washington DC. Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 and 2014 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was listed in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years in 2014 and 2015. For more information on Milestone's services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Top reasons to work for Milestone
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Great benefits - medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered (varies depending on position)
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Breakfast and Happy hour every Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
All positions at Milestone Internet Marketing require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific background checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, including final salary; criminal check; search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and credit check By applying for a position with Milestone, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Milestone Internet Marketing's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.