WHO WE ARE
We are an established in-house creative department that lives and breathes our brand mission of sharing life's joy. We enrich the lives of millions by inspiring them to be creative in how they preserve their memories and share their stories.
We have a fun, open-concept creative department with views of the bay trail right outside our door. We use our space to collaborate, create and celebrate, whether for a bake off or a just-because-it's-Wednesday happy hour.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a senior designer who always brings their A-game and keeps the fresh and innovative ideas flowing. You've managed multiple projects at once, worked under tight (and sometimes unrealistic) deadlines, have thick skin and an unapologetic POV, and know how to share a good chuckle with your creative comrades. Oh, and a zeal for all things design-related is a MUST. You should have a desire to both collaborate (read: play nice with others), because you know that the best work and most successful designers not only strive for their personal best, but also inspire others to produce great work. Daily. ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- BFA preferred or Graphic Design degree or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in the field and 2+ years interfacing with clients.
- A love for learning and creative thinking.
- A self-disciplined leader by nature.
- Strong understanding of fundamental design principles for web and print that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Agency or in-house creative department work experience.
- Proven track record supporting concept and campaign development.
- Skilled in the big 3 design apps: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop (Adobe CC, please).
- A die-hard work ethic and the ability to work - fast - in a team environment. Should be comfortable with mega-multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines.
- Ability to receive and manage feedback well, while being proactive/contributing your own ideas to the mix.
- A smart, sophisticated and diverse portfolio of branding, web and print work (email marketing, landing pages, mobile and print production a plus.)
- Insane attention to detail and efficiency. In other words, huge pride in (almost) error-free work.
- Can bake an awesome cake, craft a creative cocktail or love to mingle, munch, drink and clink.
Sound like something you're into? Shoot us your resume and portfolio link, we'd love to meet you!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.