Who We Are:
Sprinklr is 1100 employees strong, valued at $1.2 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That's why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind "social operating system" that integrates with an organization's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we're revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald's, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We've spent the last six years building the world's most complete enterprise social technology. Now we're leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we're bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do:
As Head of Design, you will lead the direction and development of the creative design work at Sprinklr. And you will do so by your own hands, head and heart, while inspiring and directing all Sprinklr designers. You will work with the Head of Shared Services and the Global Creative Director to bring the Sprinklr brand to life. And you will do this across print layout and branding, as well as oversee the Digital department's web execution.
This means you will be joyfully, expertly taking on the most visible and valuable branding and marketing materials and experiences we create.
And to keep the entire project pipeline moving with work of compelling beauty and brilliance, you will prioritize the coaching and mentoring of your design team to be the best strategy-minded, on-message, creative risk-taking designers they can be.
Unlimited vacation days, cool clients and teammates, and all the cold brew coffee (and the other after-six brew) you can handle also come with the package. That, and the chance to drive the brand and marketing campaign work for a company that has already rocketed itself into the leader-sphere in enterprise software technology.
What Are Your Responsibilities:
- Hands-on day to day designer of major branding and marketing campaigns and projects, utilizing 10-15 years of strategic-creative-design and art direction experience.
- Protector of Brand and practitioner and leader of Brand StyleGuide
- Leader of and mentor to designers.
- Work closely with and be aligned with reporting manager global creative director....and ultimately with CMO.
- Fast, insightful, highly creative original thinker and art director/designer with all the up to date experience with tools and production-minded savvy.
- Open-minded and considerate of other's creative views, but highly confident, articulate and persuasive of the expert creative view of this position and global creative director.
- Designers you have worked with and led respect and admire you. Love you as a leader and as a person.
- Manage all project from print to Web
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
People would, in their own words, say this about you:
- Strong, gymnastic conceptual thinker
- Human, empathetic, bold and sure-minded leadership skills
- Intimate, expert, ever-updating, hands-on knowledge of industry tools
- Presentation skills and communication abilities on all levels
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources based on short and long term needs
- Your work itself is already super impressive on every level...that is a given.
- Usually, that means you have 10+ years of experience.
But if your work, without exception, truly blows us away and you have fewer than 10 years of experience, you can still read on to what matters most to us about you: First and foremost, you are that great, firm, but wonderfully human and empathetic, easy-to-work-with leader of design. You are a great leader of, mentor, teammate and example to our designers.
To Do: So, give us at least three references from designers who reported to you.
Ditto on providing us with at least three current references -- this year and 2015 only -- who can speak unequivocally to your
- Record of Meeting and Exceeding Project Expectations, On Deadline and Budget.
Then, let us know how you fit.
- Tell us in as few words as necessary why you think you're ready now to be Sprinklr's Design Director.
- Include your resume and LinkedIn bio, of course, or we will expect it in your site/portfolio.
- Lastly, in as few words as necessary, tell us why you are interested in taking this role.
We can't wait to see what you're about as a person and designer.
Apply directly on our website: https://www.sprinklr.com/careers/?p=job%2FoWJ03fws
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.