Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference every day?
Do you want to help evolve one of the fast-growing e-commerce brands in the U.S.?
View 2 job postings at Chewy
Would you like to wake up every day excited to go a job that is both challenging and fun?
That's what you'll find working at Chewy Studios, the in-house creative group at Chewy.
The Chewy Studios Design team works across all things Chewy. While the emphasis is on our digital experiences, the Design team leads a wide array of projects including branding, digital, mobile, print, packaging and more.
We are seeking a superstar Senior Designer with a strong background in digital design to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to be a pivotal part of evolving the Chewy digital presence into an intuitive, engaging online shopping experience.
You're an outstanding designer with extraordinary craft skills, creative flair and a minimalistic, user-centric aesthetic. You're a customer obsessed, self-starting go-getter that can think on your feet and work creatively within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Come join our effort to grow Chewy into a household name, one that every pet lover will count on to keep their furry friends happy and healthy!
What you'll do:
- Execute front-end UI and Interaction design concepts along with implementation of new features across a redesigned Chewy.com
- Establish visual creative direction for our digital platform and help maintain consistent brand identity
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and senior executives to create original user-centric designs that reflect business requirements
- Create prototypes of your designs for stakeholder approval
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine the user experience
- Produce concepts and design ideation that drive reach, engagement and monetization
- Exhibit a pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Mentor, inspire and develop rising designers to help establish a world class design team
What you'll need:
- Strong portfolio showcasing real work and your design process
- 6+ years of UX/UI design experience of digital products, creative agency experience preferred.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and a relentless passion for beautiful crafted design, change and innovation
- Excellent storytelling skills to present and communicate your work
- Master of design tools: Sketch, Adobe CC, pen and paper, whiteboard and dry-erase markers
- Master of one or more prototyping tools: Frame, Flinto, Principle, Pixate, Origami, HTML/CSS/J, After Effects
- Strong visual design skills and background designing for systems (style guides, design patterns)
- Strong knowledge of front end technologies to communicate effectively with engineers
- The position is based in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, FL area.
- Passion for motion design especially micro interactions
- Proficiency in illustration, iconography, typeface and packaging design
- E-Commerce experience preferred
- Passion for design
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.