Leading Health and Wellness Brand is currently looking for a Senior Designer/Art Director, with specific experience in the CPG space. This position requires someone who can lead the in-house creative team and effectively oversee projects ranging from packaging design and ad collateral to marketing and sales support materials.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in branding design
- At least 2 years of experience in art direction and management
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically for MAC
- Strong knowledge of design principles, print production process and printing methods
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Guide, assign, and allocate the work of members of the design staff to support cross-functional responsibility of final output of approved design projects
- Provide art direction and creative assignment review
- Collaborate with Marketing and ad agency to develop long-term brand visual strategy to ensure consistent creative process across all media platforms
- Partner with Sales and Customer Marketing to develop creative strategy and design execution for joint business development with retail customers
- Develop and maintain corporate brand standards and artwork guidelines
- Present creative concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and senior management
- Maintain graphic standards and brand integrity, including the development and management of brand identities across print and digital platforms
- Provide digital 3D rendering for product packaging and in-store displays
Please send your resume and full portfolio if you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.