WHO WE ARE
We are an established in-house creative department that lives and breathes our brand mission of sharing life's joy. We enrich the lives of millions by inspiring them to be creative in how they preserve their memories and share their stories.
We have a fun, open-concept creative department with views of the bay trail right outside our door. We use our space to collaborate, create and celebrate, whether for a bake off or a just-because-it's-Wednesday happy hour.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a senior designer who can design and develop engaging mobile first site experiences, emails, display advertising that achieve business goals. You can contribute to spirit of innovation by leading creative solutions and applying new ideas, new technologies and digital trends. Oh, and a zeal for all things design-related is a MUST. By ensuring that all work adheres to brand guidelines and are able transform the brand aesthetic to digital platforms. You should have a desire to both collaborate (read: play nice with others), but also inspire others to produce great work. Daily. ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- BFA preferred or Graphic Design degree or equivalent.
- 4-6 years relevant experience at a digital agency or within an in-house creative team
- A love for learning and creative thinking.
- Expertise developing results-driven solutions in eCommerce, web design, display advertising, and email marketing
- Strong understanding of responsive design and UX/UI best practices
- Eye for elegant, user-centric digital experiences
- Skilled in the big 3 design apps: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (Adobe CC, please).
- A die-hard work ethic and the ability to work - fast - in a team environment. Should be comfortable with mega-multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, manage multiple projects/deadlines and adapat as-needed
- Ability to receive and manage feedback well, while being proactive/contributing your own ideas to the mix.
- A smart, sophisticated and diverse portfolio of branding and online and mobile work (UI/iconography, site design, email marketing with a focus on templated design a plus.)
- Insane attention to detail and efficiency. In other words, huge pride in (almost) error-free work.
- Can bake an awesome cake, craft a creative cocktail or love to mingle, munch, drink and clink.
Sound like something you're into? Shoot us your resume and portfolio link, we'd love to meet you!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.