Leading Toy Company is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join their creative team. This person will be a hands-on creative and develop visual communication materials that support the brand strategy and business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for branding and graphic design and a modern aesthetic that appeals to the boys demographic. Background in action sports is a major plus.
- Concept big ideas that are on-brand and can translate across all mediums including licensing, toolkit/guide creation, trade show environments, and retail merchandising.
- Collaborate with designers, vendors, producers and marketing partners on a daily basis.
- Possess knowledge of photography, typography, art, pop culture and graphic design.
- Prioritize multiple projects at any given time.
- Have the ability to give art direction to creative resources outside the company.
- Attend project kick-offs and present work to internal partners.
- Prepare necessary work and projects to be presented at weekly creative reviews.
- Oversee and maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery.
- BA in Graphic Design
- Excellent computer skills: CS5, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Tapped in to global youth-oriented design and marketing campaigns
- Minimum 5-7 years in Graphic Design or similar field
- Portfolio demonstrating strong design excellence
- Knowledge of the industry (Branding, Design, Advertising)
- Apparel and boys CPG experience, a plus but not required
This will be onsite, duration is open ended, and the start date ideally is ASAP. The company is located in El Segundo. If you are interested in learning more, please send us your current resume, full portfolio and any other details that you'd like us to know! We look forward to hearing from you.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @syndicatebleu.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.