Do you love geeking out on data and infographic? Hypothesis is looking to hire a Senior Infographic Designer to add to our growing design team. The ideal candidate is someone interested in information design (infographics, icons, reports) with a fresh, modern aesthetic. We're inspired by Nicholas Felton, GOOD, and Martin Oberhauser and hope you are too. We also love cheeky design and run an IG dataviz account @hypothesisgroup.
- 5+ years experience in graphic design, information design, or infographic design
- Good sense of humor
- An appreciation for great design that communicates information in a clear, exciting way
- Multitasking skills
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, illustration
- Expertise in Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Intermediate web development skills a bonus
We design independently but work together with researchers to create brilliant, beautiful, branded reports for big-name clients. We are leaders in our industry doing innovative design work. We're productive, but we know how to balance work and play. Beautiful DTLA office that's right at the 7th and metro stop. Dress is casual.
Employees are offered a benefits package, 401k with matching, paid vacation, parking on-site or metro reimbursement, and social activities. Please link your portfolio when applying.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.