We are looking for someone to join our dynamic marketing team. They function as a full-service ad agency - creating multi-channel ad campaigns, customer communications, branding, social media and more. In this role, you will work with people at all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have experience in writing, editing, and creating the brand voice and marketing communication strategy for all messages to an assortment of target audiences. Working directly with the rest of the Marketing team, this leader will help ensure our creative and innovation, digital/social, and insights focus areas create a cohesive message to be deployed through multiple channels and solutions. This candidate must be equipped to develop corporate and executive messaging across multiple platforms while partnering with business leaders throughout the corporation, including executive leadership. Effectively managing multiple high-profile projects in support of business goals, tactics, and strategies with a high degree of efficiency is a key to this candidate's success.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a marketing strategy aligned with company business objectives based on a tailored set of functional expertise used to achieve strategic goals focusing on profitable growth and retention. Ensure all marketing strategies enhance Selective's brand position. Utilize multi-channel marketing communication solutions targeted to different audience segments/needs.
- Develop and utilize measurement processes to gauge marketing success and enhance responsiveness of different agent and customer groups and measure return on investment. Utilize functional metrics and measurement processes as a critical success factor.
- Identify, review and recommend appropriate vendor partners to enable additional marketing capabilities. When appropriate, assist with the development of a contractual relationship and mange the relationship to ensure mutual success.
- Collaborate with corporate business units and field staff to develop and deploy marketing strategy and tactics that support their agency management plans and the company's strategic vision.
- Develop, design, write, edit and deliver marketing communication vehicles including electronic and print collateral materials, presentations, internet/intranet sites, social media and other marketing vehicles. Ensure clear/precise writing and design, and audio-visual elements, thorough/persuasive verbal communications and simple but high-impact group presentations and/or materials.
- Identify and utilize innovative video, graphic, internet/intranet solutions to support marketing strategies for employees, agents and consumers. Demonstrates a superior level of presentation skills in creation and delivery. Able to represent the company point of view in high level presentations internally and externally. Work with high level executives, often requiring extended hours and immediate availability, to ensure needs are met to support growth and success of the organization.
- Work to ensure Marketing is seen as a true business partner with other business areas throughout the company. Establish and leverage substantial and influential relationships with executive management and business clients as well as other important external marketing partners, trade organizations and industry influencers for yourself, your staff and the team.
- Develop, support and lead staff in execution of the department's strategies and key initiatives, including preparation and management of the department's operating and expense budget.
- Continue to look for efficiencies in current processes along with new and innovative marketing solutions to help with the continuous improvement of marketing solutions.
- Conducts long term planning of complex, strategic and major marketing communication programs. Forecast marketing communication needs. Work prioritization and decisions are critical to the overall success of the organization.
- College degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing creating/developing marketing strategies, supported by marketing programs, materials brochures, presentations, and other written, video, or graphic materials.
- Able to effectively create and deliver superior marketing presentations to employees, agents, consumers and other critical stakeholders.
- Inspires confidence in others and can quickly capture the trust and respect of employees at all levels of the organization, while operating with a strong sense of collaboration and relationship management.
- Keeps abreast of industry emerging practice and best-in-class marketing communication initiatives, technology and strategies.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the insurance business model and B2B marketing channel strategies.
- Demonstrates a hands-on management style, performs with excellence maximizing the talent of a small flexible staff committed to a very high level of responsiveness, quality and service.
- Has ability to think/plan strategically - yet deploy tactically - a "working manager".
- Must be able to find, engage and manage outsourced firms, vendors and other high-value providers in a seamless way that best supports Selective's business unit and overall success.
- Is fully capable of managing the position's operational, administrative and supervisory duties.
- Leads and develops staff to ensure cross-functional bench strength.
- Prior P&C insurance and/or financial services experience a plus
Click on the link below to apply online: https://jobs-selective.icims.com/jobs/5131/senior-marketing-manager---content/job
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.