Premium Hair Care Brand is looking for a senior level Production Artist who is available for onsite freelance work, starting in the next 1-2 weeks. This person will be responsible for developing and producing a range of marketing and creative materials, for both print and digital.
- Build, maintain, and release files to brand standard and specs
- Produce multiple versions of layouts and maintain all history of revisions
- Work closely with design team to ensure brand guidelines and formatting are followed
- Create of spec sheets for purchasing
- Minimum 5+ years of print and digital production experience, preferably in beauty, fashion or lifestyle
- Expert level skills with Adobe CS programs, namely Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of traditional design elements like typography, color, balance, branding standards, style sheets, etc.
- Expert knowledge of the print production process and prepress requirements
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity that fits your background/experience, please send us your current resume and any/all relevant production samples. We look forward to hearing from you!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.