As a Senior UX Designer at Dropsource, you will work collaboratively with our entire team to enhance the user experience of our product and drive design thinking at Dropsource. Simply put, your primary responsibility will be to create a consistent, usable, and optimal experience for our users.
We're a fun, silly, sometimes obsessive group of coders, designers, entrepreneurs, and growth hackers. Our team is a diverse group but one thing we all share is that we're motivated to change the world of app development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Organizing a collaborative, user-centered design process.
- Feature analysis and exploration (i.e. user journeys, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.).
- Working side by side with developers every day to help solve problems as they arise.
- Conducting, analyzing, and acting upon user research (i.e. user interviews, usability testing, etc.) to validate designs are solving the right user problems.
- Making high-level strategic decisions with the product team.
We're looking for someone with experience designing digital products for web and mobile. In other words, you have helped ship successful products. Ideally, this experience includes designing for software developers or a similar technical market. You will also need expert level skills in interaction design and an understanding of overall user experience principles.
As a company that subscribes to lean startup methodologies we need someone who can utilize user-centered design methods in an Agile/Lean environment. This includes user research and working closely with engineers as they build and ship software.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: For this role, we are asking that the Senior UX Designer work out of our Raleigh, NC office. We are totally willing to handle relocation costs.
Email email@example.com Please include an up to date resume and portfolio. Thanks for applying!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.