Position: Senior UX Researcher
Location: Orange County (Central)
Estimated Duration: 6 months with potential extension
Starts: As soon as possible
Rate: $55-$74/hr depending on experience
SENIOR UX RESEARCHER
Our automotive client is seeking an on-site freelance Senior UX Researcher who can think strategically and provide insight to perform business decisions.
Senior UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Provide insights to help inform and execute on product strategy and tactics by conducting both formative (e.g., ethnographic research, contextual interviews) and evaluative (e.g., lab/remote sessions, surveys) research
- Lead and facilitate brainstorming sessions, needs analysis, features, and functionality workshops
Senior UX Researcher Qualifications:
- 6+ years of very strong research background and experience working with large projects (heavily trafficked)
- Ability to effectively partner with and communicate to stakeholders, designers, product managers and engineering development team members
- Strong understanding of online advertising and revenue models and experience with mobile research
- BA degree in Human Factors Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Experimental Design, Master's degree preferred
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.