We are seeking a Senior Visual Designer to join our highly-collaborative, award-winning team. We are looking for someone with a passion for web design and creating innovative digital experiences.
You will be a part of a unique design team where you will work closely with other senior level designers and UX designers. You will also work collaboratively with clients, project managers, developers, and digital strategists to create compelling digital experiences that complement and enhance our clients' business goals and design objectives.
- Be the design lead on an evolving roster of clients
- Be able to communicate directly with clients throughout the project cycle
- Lead projects from conception to delivery and launch
- Collaborate with the team to create beautiful and effective responsive web designs
- Create compelling branding materials, logos and other assets for select clients
- Articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation
- Be a team player and a positive addition to our company culture
- Establish and maintain consistently high visual design standards and proactively learn new techniques and trends in digital design.
Who you are:
- 4+ years visual design experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Bachelor's degree in visual design or related field-or equivalent experience
- Strong passion for pushing the envelope in web design
- Understanding of user experience principles and practices
- Delight in understanding and exceeding client expectations
- Must value working collaboratively with all team members
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong portfolio of web designs across multiple industries and platforms (mobile/tablet/desktop)
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Familiarity with Invision, Sketch and/or Omnigraffle is preferred
- CMS experience with WordPress, Drupal, or similar applications is preferred
Who we are
Liberty Concepts is a leading Boston-based digital agency that focuses on engaged community growth for causes and brands. We are a full service digital shop, with a team that executes projects from inception to launch. We are a fast growing firm with a fun, creative, and dynamic team. Liberty works with prominent clients and change-makers across the Globe, including Market Basket, American Cancer Society, Partners Healthcare, the League of Conservation Voters, Viking River Cruises, UMass, and many others.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 401K with employer matching
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare
- A well stocked office kitchen
- Free office parking
To apply, please send us the following:
- Brief description of your relevant experience
- Link to your online portfolio
- Annual salary expectation
Liberty Concepts is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports a diverse workplace.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @libertyconcepts.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.