Lead the team responsible for telling powerful brand stories and elevating the quality of marketing, communications, and product experience at GameChanger. We're looking for someone with a solid sense of responsibility, a fearless personality, and a strong sense of leadership that can bring change to our company-wide visual design efforts. Seeking an open mind who is ready to explore new ways of communicating with GameChanger's unique audience in a constantly evolving environment. This position reports to the VP of Design with daily interaction with other individuals.
- Fearlessly lead, inspire, motivate and manage a visual design team.
- You will be starting with one awesome Junior Designer but have the opportunity to grow your own team.
- Conceptualize, produce and supervise all promotional material across multiple platforms and markets, including marketing campaigns, branding, social media and short form content.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to align concepts to brand objectives and translate that into creative content that can be implemented on multiple platforms.
- Create visual design systems that enhance and guide the UX team.
- Analyze trends, look at new data and keep up with current design progression.
- Manage and evolve our brand identity and style guide.
- Influence our Executives to prioritize and bring our brand identity and style guide to the next level.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or a related field
- 5+ years experience at an creative agency, design firm, or startup
- 2+ years creative leadership experience
- Great communication, writing and presentation skills
- You take confidence and pride in your ability to articulate yourself on paper and to larger audiences
- You keep up with the current NYC tech scene and consider yourself a design socialite
- You have an existing network of visual designers that you use to keep yourself sharp
- Interest in sports a plus
Apply on our website: http://grnh.se/2ni51g
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.