Our client is in need of a Social Media Specialist. This is a full time position with benefits starting in August. For this position our client is looking for a Social Media Manager that lives and breathes all things social media to take control of the company's successful Social App.
The ideal candidate must match the following: You are all about social media. Not just professionally but personally. You follow Latino Pop culture and know what matters to the Latino community and you speak English, Spanish and Spanglish!
As Social Media Manager you be responsible for the following:
- Mapping out a content calendar
- Listening and watching for new Latino pop trends/ Building relationships with influencers
- Tracking analytics, measuring reach, KPI, build the brand
- Develop and write content for the community
- Manage presence across, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Flickr, Google+, Snapchat, - and anything else that's popular!
- Cover live events, engage with followers
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, or related
- 3+ years experience with Social Media as a profession
- Trilingual (English, Spanish and SPANGLISH), Portuguese is a plus!
- Understanding of how to write for various social platforms
ie: know how to write for Twitter vs. Instagram vs. Facebook... You will need to prove this / show past examples MUST be okay with 20% travel and have a current passport. If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.