Position: SR. Account Executive ( Digital / Medical )
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: $75000 to $80000 Full Time Depending on experience
Sr. Account Executive
Our leading, award winning digital agency client is looking for a Sr. Account Executives to join their team.
Sr. Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Manages digital advertising (display, PPC, SEO, Social)
- Executes recurring work/tasks. Ensures effective qualitycontrol and allocation of internal and client resources.
- Manages meetings effectively: schedules, prepares,
documents and when necessary runs effective internal and external meetings.
- Is proficient in SOW writing and gathering the necessary requirements to develop them effectively
- Act as guardian of and Sherpa to internal teams with regard to strategic alignment and client/business needs, ensuring all internal teams and team members are aligned on approved strategy
- Monitor team hours & project costs vs. budget and alert Account Director/Account Supervisor of any potential issues
- Assist with budget forecasting exercises for clients and profitability projections for agency
- Assist with sales quotations, presentation creative and production as necessary
- Handle preliminary and final reporting preparation (typically via PowerPoint and/or Excel); responsible for stat accuracy and quality control
- Assemble and draft comprehensive weekly, monthly, quarterly campaign and competitive reports to clients
- Exhibit good understanding of the digital space (social media, digital/integrated marketing, technology, mobile, online promotions or communication)
Sr. Account Executive Requirements:
- A solid 3 years in Account Services, with 4-6 years' of work experience
Medicare background is a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.