We are Digital Kitchen; a collaborative experience design studio. We approach design from the emotional needs of people, putting their feelings first and attracting them to experience a brand's most moving ingredients.
We are looking for a Senior Creative - Design responsible for developing original creative design concepts and approaches to branding, advertising, filmmaking, and experience design.
Who you are:
You think about the big picture, aren't afraid of the blank page and understand the power of distilling a brand's core emotion. You are ready to jump into projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts to designing for and building client presentation materials. You thrive on your own and collaborate well with others in team environments. You can quickly create design solutions and effectively articulate them in your own unique way. You can spot a good idea before its formalized and be excited about the potential your own creative thinking can bring to it.
What you'll do:
Feel, think, design, design again, start over, feel more, solve a problem, obsess over details, repeat.
- Create thoughtful conceptual work, distill complexity into simple graphic solutions
- Lead research, collect and distill material into compelling inspiration
- Design and deliver creative visual expressions across many disciplines - graphic, motion, print, interactive, film and other (games, experiential spaces, etc.)
- Be a leader and guide for a diverse range of creative teammates
- Conduct check-ins and provide design insights to elevate graphic executions
- Champion new design approaches and set up others for success
- Support the presentation of material in client meetings
- Presentable, inspiring and professional communication
- Active listening and understanding of client needs
- Think about design not as just as a visual craft but as a part of a larger brand experience
- Care about the future of storytelling and want to find unique ways to express story
- Understand the core foundations of storytelling - both in
visual and written forms
- Want to collaborate with teams of experience designers, filmmakers, copywriters to solve business problems
- Can inspire creatives at every level to think in new ways
- Are ready for a daily creative challenge that is out of your core area of expertise
You might be a good fit if you have these things:
- A current online portfolio. (Please provide a link in your application.)
- 4-5 years of experience in the design industry (preferably agency experience)
- An understanding of new technologies and how people use them
- A mastery of tools and techniques (both design software and design thinking)
- A love for finding inspiration beyond the computer and in the world around you
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @thisisdk.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.