Are you a skilled, highly creative Senior Designer/Art Director? Do you have previous experience in Fashion, Lifestyle or Entertainment? If so, you could be a good fit for our client, who is actively looking for a Senior Designer/Jr. Art Director to join their team onsite in LA.
In this role, you will collaborate with internal departments to curate eye-catching global seasonal campaigns. You will work alongside the team on printed collateral, style guides, and directive. You will meet with the design director to ensure that brand standards are met.
The ideal candidate will be a visionary creative who lives and breathes fashion, design, typography, art, and pop culture. Strong project and time management skills will be key to your success in this pivotal role.
- Develop and implement innovative packaging solutions
- Curate secondary packaging for all core products with the guidance of upper creative executives
- Assist in photo shoots, overseeing them through their various stages
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams on projects as needed
- Ad hoc duties
- At least 3-4 years of Graphic Design experience in beauty, fashion, and/or retail
- Demonstrated understanding of pre-press print production
- Highly-skilled with the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent typography skills are a must
- Previous in-house or agency experience a plus
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for review.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.