Position: Sr. Graphic Designer (Print/Digital/Video)
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is presented.
Rate: Up to $90,000/YR DOE
A leading company in Washington, DC is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer to join the team.
- Work with the clients directly to gather design requirement and scope of work.
- Design deliverables which include: infographics, white papers, proposals, PowerPoints, forms and surveys, charts/graphs, reports, brochures, pamphlets, and digital assets for the web.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Must be able to present ideas
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and work on multiple projects at once.
- Graphic design experience, preferably with a digital focus
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Comfortable with projects ranging from infographic work to print layout work to web design mockups
- Ability to conceptualize, shoot and edit video projects
- Knowledge of how to optimize video formats and codecs
- Motion-graphics production experience (After Effects) a plus
Submit resume and samples to be considered.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.