Position: Sr. Packaging + Brand Manager (CPG)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: as soon as we find the right candidate
Rate: $85,000 - $95,000
Our client, a Houston company, has an immediate need for a Packaging and Brand Manager. This is a senior level full time position.
The ideal candidate is a leader with 10+ years of experience in brand marketing in CPG or consumer marketing.
This position will be responsible for creating and executing brand marketing plans for a private label. Reporting to the VP, you will have daily interaction with product development, design, sales, legal, and purchasing and operations. MUST be a strategic-thinker, who thrives in an entrepreneurial and cross-functional environment, and understands trends and hot products and categories.
Responsibilities will focus on brand management, product development and commercialization, planning, forecasting and execution, including:
- Develop and execute 1,3 and 5-year business plan and marketing programs
- Build annual budget, financial targets, operating plan, PL management
- Conduct consumer and competitive research
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships and negotiations
- Lead development of new products
- Present brand and line extension ideas
- Provide sales team with sell-in decks and launch support
- Track and analyze brand performance
- Oversee advertising campaigns
We need someone who can roll up their sleeves and contribute to the overall strategy and growth of the company! Must be hands-on and able to perform well in a high-pressure environment.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.