Teak is a branding and content studio. We describe what we do as a combination of the visual design of a branding firm, storytelling of a production company, and innovation of a digital agency.
Our long-term goal is pretty straightforward- we're here to make things that inspire us, work with people that inspire us, brands that inspire us and remain dedicated to seeking out the inspiration that keeps us fresh, motivated and excited to get up every day and come to work.
View 3 job postings at Teak
We're looking for a Technical Lead. You'll spend a good chunk of time on development, but were also looking for you to lead our digital practice- guiding clients down the golden path to digital nirvana, staying ahead of all of us with new languages and technologies, and working with us to create amazing experiences that seamlessly blend web, mobile and video.
Here's some of what we're looking for:
- Serious front-end development skills. HTML5, JS, CSS3, PHP.
- Understanding of jQuery, Backbone frameworks and CMS- WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
- Would be great if you know these too: Google API and facebook OpenGraph API, eCommerce, Object Oriented Programming.
- You love to problem solve in all areas- UX/UI, Strategy.
- Can communicate with clients, both at the CMO and CIO level.
- Experience? If you can do all of the above, then you have the experience needed.
- You're nice and like to be around other people.
Our working environment:
- We don't want to change your working style- everyone has their own way. All we care about is that your work is finished on time and up to our high standards.
- Every day here is different. We work with lot of great clients in all different kinds of media. One thing that is consistent- we focus on doing vs. talking about doing.
- We've got a stocked fridge, constantly brewing Peet's and Philz coffee and we have nice bathrooms.
We're not owned by a giant holding company, so unless you live in San Francisco you'll have to move yourself out here for this job. You should probably move here anyway.
Send us an email at email@example.com with "Your Name- Tech Lead" in the subject line and include a link to anything that you believe is relevant.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @teaksf.com Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Your Name- Tech Lead" in the subject line and include a link to anything that you believe is relevant.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.