Our Client, a successful venture capital backed startup, is rapidly changing the mental health world one text message at a time! By partnering with major health providers and insurers, they're democratizing mental health care to those most in need. Unlike those flashy startups that trick themselves into thinking they're saving the world, our client is actually putting their money where their mouth is. It also doesn't hurt that they've succeeded in raising over $20M to fuel their dreams! They're seeking a Visual Design focused UI Product Designer to join their team to help create their future product experiences as they roll out their offerings across multiple platforms. You'll be surrounded by some of the most passionate people in both digital and healthcare. Responsibilities:
- Continuously reach out to users, health care providers, and the product team to receive feedback and coordinate future product enhancements
- Participate in team wide rapid design cycles
- Work with multiple teams across product, engineering, and data science to help idea future product designs
- Develop UX/UI guidelines and tools to facilitate the work of the Product Design team
- Assist in evangelizing best design practices across the company
- 3+ years of strong Visual Design experience for web and mobile
- Notable success at implementing UI Design frameworks, preferably across both iOS and Android
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Expertise floating designs across multiple platforms, understanding what works for mobile, desktop etc.
- Exceptional eye for design, able to create unique stories and interfaces that capture a user's attention
Email email@example.com Please attach your resume and link to your portfolio
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.