Avex is looking for a UI Designer join our team in NYC.
This position will be on a freelance,per-project basis and we are looking to develop a long-term, working relationship.
Freelancers can work remotely, (home, office, etc..) but will be required to work from our offices on occasion. Primarily during kick-off, pre-launch or on high priority projects.
We're a small team that creates digital experiences for fashion brands, startups and technology companies. Our projects usually include one or more of the following: UX/UI Design, Content Management Systems, Responsive Design, e-Commerce and Digital Marketing.
Clients include: KITH, Shutterstock, Pony, Starter, HBO, Cantor Fitzgerald, Iconix, Sony and more.
Our office is located in the SoHo WeWork building in New York, NY, and is a great place to collaborate, meet creative people and have some fun.
- UX / UI Design
- Create & convert wireframes into beautiful layouts
- Create mobile responsive design mockups
- Collaborate with our designer & creative director
- Follow best practices for UX/UI design
- Expert knowledge of design programs (Adobe PS, Illustrator, Sketch or similar)
- Experience working with a team
- Responsive design experience
- Mobile experience
- Wireframe & sitemap knowledge
- Portfolio of past work
- Must be based in tri-state area (preferably NYC)
Pluses (it'll help if you...)
- Are cool and fun to work with..
- Knowledge of front-end & WordPress or Shopify
- Have Fashion experience
- Have e-commerce experience
PLEASE: SEND A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO & INTRO LETTER.
The Company :
Avex is a boutique creative digital agency. Our three areas of expertise are: Design, Development and Digital Marketing. Small by design, Avex can quickly scale up, depending on the size and needs of our projects. Our clients range from global fashion brands to financial companies, startups and small businesses.
Our office is located in the WeWork building on Varick Street in NYC. This is a great environment for collaborating with other designers and developers, which is exactly what we love to do.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @avexdesigns.com Please include your portfolio link your intro letter and why you want to freelance for a smaller agency.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.