A company outside Baltimore is looking for a UI Designer to
help their team ONSITE, 40 hours/week for a few months.
* Design web, mobile, and other digital interfaces.
* Be aware of current web and mobile best practices
* Work with senior user experience designers, visual
designers, copywriters, developers, marketing and project
management in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
* Understand business models and goals and create design
solutions to further those goals
* Be able to create designs while maintaining visual
consistency and brand identity.
* Create wireframes, prototypes, comps and documentation
* Be sure designs are completed on time
* 3-5 year's experience
* Outstanding visual design skills with a great use of
typography, hierarchy and color
* Ability to create relevant documentation (comps)
* Knowledge of information architecture and responsive design
* No coding is required for this position but an understanding
front-end development is necessary
* Proficient with Adobe CS
* Experience with wireframes, prototyping tools (Axure,
Dreamweaver, Balsamiq, UXPIN, etc.
* Attention to detail.
Salary: US$49 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.