Position: UI / UX Designer
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: interviews start immediately!
Rate: $50-60/hour; up to $110K salary
Our client is a social network platform aimed to help small and medium businesses in downtown Boston. They are looking for a full-time UI/UX Designer to join their team!
The UX/UI Designer will create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and mockups. You will communicate all ideas to the designers, the product management team, and the engineers. Your work is roughly 70% UI and 30% UX -- everything from conceptualizing to wires to high fidelity mockups.
The UI/UX Designer will be a crucial part of everything from concept to completion.
- Minimum 5 years experience for web and mobile
- Experience establishing design culture and guidelines for best practices and standards
- Small business or startup experience is preferred
- Proficient in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and have a "whatever it takes" mentality
Interested? Apply now!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.