Maark currently has contract and full-time positions for UI, interactive, and information designers to join their fast growing creative team. The designer positions will work on data-heavy branded interfaces with unique and complex interactions for both native and web applications.
Designers at Maark do everything from helping guide the vision of new and existing products as well perfectly crafting every detail of a design. You'll work on a small team to help realize clients' business goals into friendly, sleek, and frictionless experiences for their users.
What you will be doing
- Help define the product vision with creative directors, project stakeholders, and other designers for new and existing products
- Design web and native interfaces for branded and data-heavy applications
- Creating final visual design, along with occasionally creating wireframes, design specs, motion comps, and prototypes.
What you should have
- Extensive experience working on web and native applications for desktop and mobile
- An amazing portfolio showcasing a strong foundation in typography, grid systems, interaction design, visual design, and your design process
- Understanding of how native and web apps are built
- Confident working both individually and in small teams
- Experience with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
Nice to have
- Experience creating prototypes with industry tools (including Flinto, Invision, or Framer)
- Experience creating animated motion comps
- Experience implementing data visualizations (using libraries like D3 or Processing)
- Experience creating user interfaces with HTML/CSS of Objective-C/Swift
- Previous experience with Financial applications
- Competitive salary
- 100% health and dental
- New 5k iMac
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
Maark is a strategic marketing and innovation agency for global companies - headquartered in Cambridge, MA. We help our clients define and articulate their vision, design new connected customer experiences, and develop applications at the intersection of where what's possible meets what's relevant.
Apply by sending
- your resume
- a link to your portfolio
- and a few words on why you think you are a good fit for the position
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @maark.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.