Position: UI/UX Designer ~ Freelance to Full-time Opportunity ~ Clearwater, FL
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Status: Freelance to Full Time
EstimatedDuration: Freelance to Full-time
Starts: Ready to Interview
Our client, an industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software company, is seeking a UI/UX Designer who has previously designed for software brands (i.e. apple, windows, etc.) for a freelance to full-time opportunity.
- Will be the go-to for strategic UI/UX practices
- Gather information and integrates data from various sources and departments for multiple websites
- Monitors trends and activities on the internet to increase the company's presence in regards to design and usability.
- Must have Interaction design/information architecture skills - Strong visual design skills necessary
- Web application, mobile and client-side software experience are required
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator (expert level)
- Experienced with Cloud- and client-based technology
- Communication skills must be excellent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS and CMS systems
Bonus: If you've worked for a software company as UI/UX that a plus. Axure prototyping and animation skills is also a big plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.