Our client, a local insurance company, is looking for a PART TIME UI/UX Designer with development skills. You will be working with the interactive team to create mock ups, prototypes and gather requirements.
You have the ability to work both on- and off-site, with 50% of the work being done onsite.
You MUST have:
* 3 plus years of experience.
* Previous experience designing and developing websites and microsites
* Experience working with case studies, personas, creating wire frames and mock-ups
* Ability to evaluate the user experience across multiple channels
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience with performance measurements and reporting
* HTML 5/CSS 3, LESS/SASS
* Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver
* One or more of the following: Axure, Balsamiq, OnmiGraffle, InVision, Sketch, UX Pin
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Salary: up to $35/hour DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.