About the Position: We are seeking a Web Designer/Developer, with a great sense of design. Bridging the creative and technical aspects of project delivery and operating with little supervision, this person will be responsible for developing and implementing designs technically according to the creative and art direction specifications already established. As such, the qualified candidate must be able to seamlessly bridge the creative with the technical across a variety of platforms and frameworks.
- Responsible for designing and developing highly interactive flash/HTML5 banner ad's, rich media ad's, social media applications, some knowledge of website coding will be required
- Responsible for executing through code complex designs that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework
- Able to transform designs into clean, responsive HTML/CSS, consistent across common browsers
- Shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
- May need to rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live application.
- Participate in scoping and planning work
- Participate in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation
- Must work well in client atmosphere
- Must be confortable with on-going tight timelines
- At least 2+ years' experience with Flash/HTML5
- ActionScript3, XML, MXML, CSS, Eclipse / Flex Builder/ FDT, SVN, Design Patterns including MVC
- Experience working with and developing on CMS platforms, such as WordPress and Drupal
- Knowledge of frameworks, preprocessors and libraries, such as Compass, SASS / SCSS, jQuery
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.