We're on the hunt for an user experience designer.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience, a strong portfolio of user experience work that focuses on complex informational websites, experience in responsive design, and proficiency in pattern design. The right candidate will be comfortable working on wireframes, sitemaps, and user flows.
Working alongside the Sr. User Experience Designer and the Managing Director of Digital Strategy, you will devise and develop digital experiences for our clients. You'll have a point of view about user experience design and care passionately about designing solutions that make the Internet a better place for users. You will be comfortable working on content heavy digital properties with limited transactional experiences (i.e., ecommerce or forms).
You'll support our Sr. User Experience Designer and become an integral member of our in-house team to define, clarify, and inspire best practices in user experience. You are comfortable immersing yourself in user data and research to arrive at the best solution for out clients, whether it be a responsive website, complex interface, or mobile app. You will be open to employing principles of Lean UX and have the charisma it takes to influence your peers to work in an agile mindset. The ideal candidate consistently produces high-quality work, enjoys collaborating with others, iterates quickly, and thinks holistically about design challenges. You'll know where you are in your career, what you have to learn, and be excited about the opportunity to grow your skills in a dynamic environment.
Knowledge and experience:
- Must have at least 4 years experience in an agency or client side role
- Must have a solid portfolio of digital work that includes wireframes, sitemaps and user flows. Websites are the most important UX work, but apps work would also be nice to see
- Must have an understanding of user-centric design and usability principles
- Familiarity with the technologies that run websites and mobile applications
- Experience performing audits and reviews of websites and other digital applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with website and mobile prototyping tools such as Axure, iRise, Invision, or Protoshare
- An understanding of web, search, and social media analytics
- Analytical, creative ideas and the ability to clearly articulate them both orally and in writing
- Must have an interest in and experience of brand work
Email email@example.com Please include work or link to portfolio site
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.