Leading Fashion and Lifestyle Brand is currently on the hunt for a versatile UX Designer, who is available for freelance work, starting immediately. This UX designer will serve as a critical resource and support a wide range of digital initiatives, several of which have a heavy focus on e-commerce. You will assist in delivering detailed specifications, process flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes within a responsive design framework.
- Partner with Content, Merchandising, Creative and Development teams to implement innovative and achievable solutions to key business initiatives, across all devices
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand identity, UI and customer experience
- Create detailed specifications, style guides and UX prototypes for engineering team
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of customer behavior by conducting in-depth, competitive industry and user research
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3+ years of UI/UX experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Strong understanding of latest technologies and best practices, for clean, simple, modern UX
- Knowledge of accessibility, prototyping, agile development and lean design methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, OmniGraffle and InVision and HTML/CSS
If you're interested, please send detailed resume and full UI/UX portfolio for immediate review.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.