A media network is in need of a UX Designer/Information Architect to join their team on a project basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibility of this role will be to enhance website/user interface design and development including layout, navigation and flow. The ideal candidate will have agency experience and be comfortable creating wireframes, illustrating site layout and be a strong conceptual thinker.
- Create wireframes that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization
- Design the interface and experience for a broad range of digital marketing deliverables: landing pages, web sites, mobile apps, and more
- Develop and maintain sitemap and wireframe mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate design ideas
- Create navigational models that are aligned with the defined user experience and business requirements
- Work with development teams to make sure that the information architecture reflects the customer's needs
- Collaborate with designers on visual comps and provide input from an information architecture perspective
- Collaborate with writers, developers and fellow designers to take a project from initial idea to final output
- Author UX and design artifacts including functional specs, user journeys and flows, wireframes with responsive breakpoints, sitemaps, animation prototypes, high-fidelity comps, and assets
- At least 5+ years of professional experience as an Information Architect, User Experience Architect, or Interaction Designer
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, design, or computer science
- At least 3+ years agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A conceptual thinker, a strong storyteller, and a strategist who understands the value of integrating brand narrative into your solutions
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative UX research methodologies and ability to iterate on designs by integrating feedback and recommendations derived from user research
- Extensive experience in information design and user scenarios
- Strong grasp of design principles, including typography, color, imagery, and composition
- Experience with applicable design/wire-framing software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "UX Designer/Information Architect" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @syndicatebleu.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.