Client is seeking a sharp UX Manager to join their digital team for this exciting full-time opportunity!
- Provide leadership and project management across digital
- Manage and monitor customer experience for digital products and channels
- Provide creative and UX direction to enable the digital marketing team to plan, execute, and measure experiments and marketing campaigns, using A/B and Multi-Variate testing to improve funnel performance
- Work with digital agencies and other vendor partners to identify, develop UX and execute digital strategies
- Participate in the strategic development of digital campaigns and initiatives by providing UX thought and leadership
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of UX Designer/ Digital experience in agency or media company
- Ability to establish internal practices and processes for digital projects and products that integrate UX and design
- Strong project management experience
- Demonstrated competence and work on enterprise website or digital initiatives
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
Salary: US$80000 - US$100000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.