Position: UX Researcher - Product
Location: Western Suburbs
Status: Freelance to fulltime
Estimated Duration: 40 hours a week/5-6 months freelance to hire
Starts: Week of October 17
Rate: $40 - $55/hour DOE
We have an unique opportunity with well-known UX shop, looking for a star UX Specialist to join their team in a long-term freelance to hire opportunity!
The ideal candidate will have the flexibility to work in both the Western suburbs and downtown, but they are open to someone only working downtown. Though that would limit the projects available.
- conduct/lead ethnographic research, design/prototype screens or web pages
- co-lead usability tests & focus groups
- collaborate w/ clients & UX designers, develop design workshops
- write final reports and recommendations
- 3-6 years of user research
- experience with medical industry/products preferred
- passionate about UX, savvy with new technology, creative problem-solver
- ability to work with diverse teams
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.