Position: UX Specialist - Redlands
Location: Other Areas
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within 2 Weeks
Rate: Senior Level: Up to $105,000
Mid Level: Up to $90,000
Our client, a growing software company based out of Redlands, is seeking two UX Specialists with a mobile background to join their team.
UX Specialists Responsibilities:
- Create IA diagrams, UX workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof- of- concepts, and interactive prototypes of mobile- responsive global websites
- Collaborate with cross- functional teams to present cohesive interaction, design, and UX approaches to a non- design audience
- Work with business stakeholders, designers, developers, product development teams, engineers, and the Executive Creative Director
- Act as a UX evangelist, effectively communicating conceptual ideas & design rationale, ensuring others understand the value of UX activities and help develop and drive user experience strategy
UX Specialists Qualifications:
- Bachelor's in human factors, interaction design, psychology, or a related field
- Demonstrated skill set in design, development, and/or research
- Strong ability to create IA diagrams, UX workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof- of- concepts, and interactive prototypes
- Ability to create pixel- level mockups and/or clickable high fidelity prototypes based on an existing style guide, using tools such as Balsamiq, Fireworks, or Photoshop
- Presentation skills
- Ability for occasional domestic and/or international travel
Experience in Agile Product Development environment is a plus!
The client will be looking for one candidate with 5+ years of related experience, and an additional candidate with 2+ years of experience. The seasoned UX Specialist will serve as a mentor for other UX Specialists.
Salary: US$90000 - US$105000 per year + Depending on Experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.