An agency in Washington, DC is looking for a UX Researcher to help their team for a few weeks.
- Conduct, moderate, and manage research projects from end to end, including usability testing, and design research.
- Work with designers and strategists to set research goals
- Ensure quality research outputs and best-in-class designs.
- Analyze research data and complete workshops and presentations.
- Present research findings to team
- Develop and share archive of research methodologies and cross-project learning
- Conduct workshops for design, user journey maps, business capabilities, user insight.
- Define, lead, and publish thought leadership projects.
- 7+ years experience with user research
- Expert moderation skills
- Ability to pinpoint research questions and draft research plans accordingly
- Passion for research\
- Familiarity with usability testing software
- Fluency with usability heuristics and relevant HCI literature
- Ability to adjust research plan and methodology
- Strong writing, editing, and oral communication skills
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.