NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We are looking for an experienced user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. The candidate will be working with an in-house marketing and design team to deliver a highly usable and cutting edge user experience for a new Geographic Information System (GIS) based software offering. Experience with designing interfaces for web based enterprise or Software as a Service offerings is required.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for enterprise grade commercial software.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
If Interested, please respond with your resume and a sample portfolio of previous work
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @array-advisors.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.