Position: UX/UI Designer ~ Full-time Opportunity
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Interviewing Now to Hire Immediately
Our client, a Fortune 500 insurance company list, is looking for a UX/UI Specialist with Front-end Design skills for a full-time opportunity.
- Previous responsive landing page and website design experience (for mobile and web)
- Portfolio with user flows, hi-fidelity mockups, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Capable of designing wireframes
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- Create website design utilizing topography, color and layout skills
- Create PSP mockups and prototypes
- Complete front-end coding and capable of communicating about the code with internal development team and external agencies that the client works with
- Collaborate with strategist, developers, visual designers, and copywriters to create user influenced websites and landing pages.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.