Responsible for developing highly innovative design solutions
and compelling brand and customer experiences. Create and evolve
the look, feel and usability of our website
A dynamic individual who is highly creative and passionate about
developing impactful visual communications and branding. A
motivated self-starter who partners well with others.
Must include online portfolio and/or samples of web
Education: Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in web design and
- Advanced level proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash,
InDesign and image optimization software.
- Working knowledge of web technology capabilities specifically
- Understanding and appreciation for EILEEN FISHER's design and
aesthetic style approach.
- Ability to clearly articulate design and user experience
- Interest in new technologies, the web, and marketing best
- Strong ability to listen and synthesize data to understand
customers' needs and provide creative solutions and
- Must be user-centric oriented, familiar with standard
principles, practices and procedures of U.I. Design.
- Must be a self-motivated, well organized individual who pays
close attention to detail and is able to effectively prioritize in
a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Team player with the ability to be a strong creative
contributor and collaborator.
- Strong communication skills. Effectively collaborates with
other designers, developers, marketing managers, and others
involved in design projects.
- Takes feedback in a professional manner and provides
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative development and design of page templates, mock-ups,
site navigation, storyboards, interactive elements and video.
- Must be able to handle projects from initial concept to
completion, development of creative briefs, working with
stakeholders and other collaborators to understand the intended
articulation of stories and business needs.
- Partner with Art Director on continuous refinement of designs
to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Establish and interpret brand identity guidelines and artistic
- Manage workflow and project timelines for the web design
projects with the aid of the Project Manager.
- Connects cross functionally with web developers on platform and
deployment of online media.
- Must be able to coordinate work on a variety of projects
simultaneously, and have an acute attention to detail and
- Attend website meetings, brainstorm creative concepts, partner
to ensure creative elements are in line with desired outcomes.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS