This role will work under the direction of the Head of
Digital.The Group Creative Director is responsible for
the creative output of Trailer Park Digital, with oversight of the
creative team and creative processes; the ideation, presentation
and execution of client branding and marketing communication
campaigns; the profitability and creative quality of client
projects, and the operational readiness of the creative
- Direct the creative function for the Digital division. Ensure
that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools,
processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the
strategic goals and brand of Trailer Park.
- Ensure that the creative function operates in an efficient,
- Ensure that our creative product remains leading edge and ahead
of our competition.
- Ensure that our high quality of creative and production is
upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for the team.
- Listen, ask, hear, prioritize and translate client situation,
marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts.
- Collaborate and contribute to the creative process as a leader
of an integrated creative team.
- Lead the integrated creative process in order to execute on
- Write and present cohesive and persuasive rationales for
- Lead the unified process of marketing/concept and design.
- Ensure the professional development and readiness of the
- Manage the evolution of the agency's technology needs and
digital marketing capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with division heads, participate in
company strategizing, and make recommendations for changes to the
creative function to meet market changes, competitive threats or to
support strategic plans.
- Understand Trailer Park's strategic goals and brand; analyze
the creative team, environment, processes, technologies, etc., to
determine areas needing improvement; and build and direct a
creative function aligned with and supportive of those goals.
- Make decisions on a daily basis that ensure both profitability
and creative quality.
- Set expectations and standards (build a culture) for creative
team attitude, behavior, teamwork and professional development.
- Direct the activities and professional development of creative
team members, including conducting staff reviews, taking corrective
actions and recommending promotions.
- Study the creative marketplace, assessing where Trailer Park's
work stands against competitors', as well as our clients'
competitors' creative work.
- With the account lead, assure that internal and client
presentations are on time, professional, engaging and
- Assure that timely and informative communication takes place
between the creative function and the partners, account team and
- Contribute to the strategic and creative development of the
agency's marketing and branding efforts for new business
- Ensure self and staff development in web-based and interactive
- Manage art direction, design, copywriting and production of
- Prepare and justify job estimates.
- Quality control, including proofing, reviewing, measuring and
evaluating staff performance, creative output and project
- Continually learn, evaluate and implement new marketing
communications technologies within the agency and for client
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Trailer Park does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, Trailer Park employees or any
other company location. Trailer Park is not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes.