Position: Video Producer
Location: Orange County (East)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Week
Rate: Up to $60,000 Depending on experience
Our client, a construction company is seeking a full time Video Producer.
Video Producer will produce video content, which includes directing, video, and editing. The Video Producer will also help with creative concepts to accomplish messaging goals, and take pictures.
Video Producer Responsibilities:
- Perform all phases of production to include the coordination of logistics, correspondence, script writing, generating shot lists and production schedules.
- Will be producing training video, how to videos, job site application, and testimonial videos.
Video Producer Requirements:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, especially Premiere, After Effects, and Audition Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design
- preferred Advanced motion graphic and/or animation experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - Experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Construction background is a plus
10- 20% Travel
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.