CTS's Marketing Division has an immediate opening for a full-time Video Producer to write, produce and edit informational, educational, and promotional video projects for the Rapid Set and Komponent family of products. Projects may include corporate videos, training videos, job-site documentaries, product commercials, image spots, and long-form videos. The ideal candidate will be multi-skilled, and able to work through projects independently from conceptualization to post-production.
This full-time position is based in Cypress, CA, and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Provide expert video support using video production skills including: shooting broadcast quality video, basic motion graphics/animation, editing, file management, and recording and managing multi-camera shoots.
- Maintain and operate video, audio, and lighting equipment.
- Manage professional interactions and communications on complex video projects with a range of engineers, contractors, representatives, and staff as well as external organizations and government agencies.
- Coordinate video shoots from concept to delivery, including pre-production meetings, location coordination and prep, camera operation, lighting and audio set-up.
- Expertly edit footage, color correct, edit and mix audio, create motion graphics, titles, compress and archive video files while maintaining branding standards on all video productions.
- Create estimates, budgets, and manage costs.
- Deliver and manage archiving of video files, assets, and media.
- Track project IDs, assets, notes and budgets in a project management system.
- Participate in evaluating equipment and software needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Film/Video Production, Multimedia Studies or related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of production experience.
- Experience working within an In-house corporate creative department, or experience working within a long-term vendor relationship is preferred.
- Must have on-line portfolio of previous work, and be able to provide script writing samples upon request.
- Must be a creative and self-motivated team player, with a firm grasp of storytelling and how to craft a compelling narrative structure.
- Demonstrated proficiency in video production at all levels, from shooting to editing, with a high degree of creativity.
- Must have experience writing scripts in professional video formats.
- Demonstrated ability to generate fresh, original, and creative ideas, and follow through with solid editing knowledge using current software such as: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Photoshop, and MS Word.
- Experienced videographer, ready to create content (hand-held or on tripod) at a moment's notice.
- Experience in creating engaging, concise media content.
- Proven track record of producing and editing a diverse variety of highly technical, scientific and high-profile videos.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all the processes that contribute to the production of a video, including encoding media files for streaming and various downloadable formats, web based video outlets, video editing environments, video codecs and compression for web.
- Monitor and update video on the company's website, and corporate video accounts (Vimeo/YouTube).
- Experience and proven ability to interview and interact effectively with high-level clients, including engineers, technicians, contractors and administrators at all levels.
- The ability to interview subjects and help them feel comfortable on-camera.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate priorities, and produce results in a timely manner.
- Ability to research key objectives, audiences and necessary information for video projects.
- Hire and coordinate with talent or crew based on project needs.
- Must be available to work 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday with occasional weekday evenings for special events.
- Must be able to work additional hours beyond schedule as required by different projects.
- Must be able to lift and carry approximately 50-75lbs of production equipment.
- Willing to travel on occasion to capture video of product installations and customer testimonials.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Be comfortable with constructive feedback and collaboration.
- Experience with professional HD/DSLR cameras is a plus.
- Experience creating dynamic, communicative motion graphics elements for use in videos and interactive media is a plus.
- Still photography experience is a plus
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish proficiency a big plus.
CTS Cement Manufacturing Corporation is an employee-owned company, an equal opportunity employer, and has a zero tolerance drug policy. Benefits include participation in CTS's 401K and ESOP, company sponsored employee healthcare coverage with complimentary $500 HSA contribution to help cover deductibles.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @ctscement.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.