Our fashion client, an Accessible Luxury brand, is currently looking for a strong conceptual Web Designer. This person will be creating editorial stories and digital look books, campaigns, etc.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to create a very sophisticated editorial look and feel for the brand.
- Oversee and complete the day-to-day design for all digital creative
- Take on larger, more strategic digital design projects and campaigns
- Develop content including photography, video, motion, and social campaigns
- Remain up-to-date on current trends, color, and technology
- Analyze digital design projects and identify areas in need of improvement
- Bachelors in Graphic or Visual Design
- Must have previous experience working in the luxury market and strong knowledge of current fashion trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Knowledge of Acrobat Pro and/or After Effects is a major plus
- Demonstrated ability to create multimedia content
- Self-sufficient, unflappable, talented
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.