The Web Developer/Designer is directly responsible for maintaining several websites as well as designing, developing and managing new websites. This position requires someone that has innovative ideas, designs visually pleasing and inviting sites that have great functionality and are dynamic. The hours and level of responsibility for this position may vary with each project. Portfolio Required.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling client's sites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Coordinate with team members to produce quality sites that meet or exceed the goals of the client.
- Placement and layout of website pages given provided content.
- Attend kick off meetings with clients and team members.
- Communicate project status with team members and project manager.
10. Record time daily.
11. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
12. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Able to design and develop custom websites from concept to completion.
- Able to create site frameworks and programming code for new websites.
- Able to do responsive design and development.
- Have skills in visual design and the interactive design process.
- UI/UX knowledge & mindset.
- Heavy WordPress and/or DNN experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to provide regular status updates for ongoing projects.
- Experience in updating and maintaining several websites.
10. Has a solid knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 and development.
11. Able to complete projects under tight deadlines while meeting design requirements.